Paul Dix Insurance AdjustersBenefits
- The best time to call us is after you experience an insurable loss, but BEFORE you contact your insurance company. After all, you wouldn’t hire an attorney after you’ve been convicted, so please don’t wait until after your insurance company has made a determination on your claim to contact Paul Dix Insurance Adjusters!
- If you have ALREADY called in your claim and have been denied by your insurance company or have received and unfair settlement, WE MAY STILL BE ABLE TO HELP! We welcome your calls as we have been successful recovering justified compensation in many of the claims we’ve reviewed for our clients.
- We will serve solely as your advocate and our extensive technical expertise enables us to get you the fair settlement you deserve!
- Proudly serving the greater Coachella Valley including Palm Springs, Desert Hot Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Thousand Palms, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Indio, Coachella, Thermal, Morongo Valley, Yucca Valley, Twentynine Palms, Banning, Beaumont, Yucaipa, Cabazon, Pinion Pines, and beyond!
- “Your insurance protects THEIR interests, we protect YOURS!”
Types ofInsurance Claims
Flood & Water
Mold & Mildew
Fire & Smoke
Wind & Storm
Vandalism & Theft
Flood & Water Damage insurance claims can be a challenge for even a seasoned adjuster, let alone an inexperienced homeowner. Insurance policies typically define the types of water losses they do and do not cover.READ MORE
Mold & Mildew Damage coverage can vary greatly. Some policies exclude mold and mildew altogether, while others place limits on coverage allowing only a small amount to be paid out. We have yet to come across a policy that covers these losses in full. READ MORE
Fire & Smoke Damage losses can be devastating and overwhelming, particularly from an emotional standpoint. The paperwork involved is typically intensive and we never recommend a customer go-it-alone with their insurance company. READ MORE
Wind & Storm Damage is a peril that is almost always covered by insurance companies in Southern California. Although the "Additional Coverages" section of a typical homeowners policy normally limits some components of your wind loss, we find that these limitations are largely inconsequential to the insured. READ MORE
Earthquake Damage is almost always covered under a separate earthquake policy and it is likely that your homeowner policy excludes it completely. If you do have separate earthquake coverage AND sustain damage as a result of an earthquake, it is most likely that you are one of thousands who have been affected. READ MORE
Vandalism & Theft insurance claims are challenging, particularly because it is difficult for the insured to remember or notice everything that might be missing or damaged right away. In this case, typically the first thing the insured does is to call the police so an investigation can be conducted. READ MORE
Vehicle Collision insurance claims are some of the most common claims in Southern California, due to the amount of that driving we are forced to do. We can also assist you in settling damage to your vehicle. READ MORE
Personal Property Loss insurance claims can be difficult and overwhelming. Most insurance companies require a detailed list of each and every item involved in your loss – including, but not limited to, the quantity, cost new, age, description, place of purchase, manufacture and model number. READ MORE
"Other Damage" insurance claims can include a wide array of instances. There is other damage that you may be covered for under your homeowner policy that you may not even realize. READ MORE
- When my awning flew off the roof of my mobile home in 75 mph winds i was fortunate to have met Paul Dix. Paul provided me with excellent service and professionalism immediately. He is an expert in this field and took about 10 minutes before declaring a settlement amount which exceeded my expectations. Paul was honest with me from start to finish. He said i would receive a check in 5 to 7 days, and i did! Since the wind storm, i have called Paul many times for consultation and he has always given great advice with any insurance claim question i had. I highly recommend Paul Dix adjusters. Thank you Paul!
~GM - Palm Desert, California